Monday, September 29, 2008

On being raw


As many of you know, I consider myself a raw foodist. But, you also know that I'm not dogmatic, and sometimes I eat cooked foods (mmmmm cereal!). I eat what I love. I eat the food that excites me. I eat beautiful food, because eating beautiful food makes me feel more beautiful. 9 out of 10 times, that means that I'm eating food that has not been cooked.

It turns out that this is a very common sentiment among raw foodists (which isn't suprising, if you think about it!). Here are two great blog posts on "being 100%" that really reflect my own thoughts on "being 100% raw":

A LOT of friends and acquiantances as me for guidance on going raw, and I would like to reiterate: Going raw is about adding, not taking away. Add more beautiful, fresh delicious, living, non- cooked food to your diet, and little by little the other stuff will go away.

1 comment:

Dhrumil said...

I agree, great post by Anthony.