Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New and Creative Ways to Earn a Bit More

Times are tight, but you all are creative! Here are a few blog posts I've collected over the past year on passive income, web based income, freelancing and more that will most definitely spark some ideas!

  1. 10 New Ways to Make Money Online and 10 More New Ways to Make Money Online are great resources from Web Worker Daily
  2. 20 Hot Client Industries that Hire Freelancers, via Freelance Switch
  3. 16 Types of Websites you can Create for Profit. I found this DoshDosh post to be fascinating, in that it highlighted uses for the web that I rarely consider.
  4. The Key to Making Money Online: Diversification, Baby! This post has lots of little ideas on making extra money here and there, through things like writing for about.com, and others.
  5. How to Create Multiple Income Streams is another awesome post from Freelance Switch. It has suggestions for putting your talent to use, on and off line.
Got experience with any of these? Going to give one a shot? Do share!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: