
I enjoy using twitter an awful lot, and many of you have asked me why.
Here are a few reasons: I enjoy the sense of connectedness, and getting unique glimpses into the lives, tastes, and insights of friends, contacts, and people I admire. I loved experiencing the 2008 election cycle through twitter, and liked sending out "tweets" from the Net Impact CSR/ Change management workshop today, knowing that we were giving those who could not attend a glimpse of what was discussed, in real time.
Below are a few blog posts that elaborate on various uses of twitter:
- 10 everyday ways to use twitter for work
- How Twitter is a Communications game changer (web worker daily)
- Tim Ferris' "Twittiquette" rules (scroll down about half way)
****
Ps. Huge congrats to Jared Goralnick and SetConsulting on the official launch of AwayFind (an email expectations management tool). I set up an account tonight-- it took 2 minutes and was very intuitive (and the basic plan is free!) I'm looking forward to using it.
1 comment:
Thanks, Alexis, just discovered your blog and very much look forward to reading more!
Post a Comment